You must need to login..!
How to partition and delete your pc or laptops. Solution one: partition hard drive Windows 10 for free with Disk Management
It’s sort of complex to try disk management in Windows 10 to partition the hard drive. Therefore, you’re highly recommended to backup important data in the hard drive.
1. Enter into the Windows 10 Disk Management interface.
2. Search “hard disk partitions” at the Start Menu or Search tool. Right-click the hard drive and select “Shrink Volume”.
3. Right-click on the unallocated space and select “New Simple Volume”. Enter the New Simple Volume Wizard interface by clicking Next and specify volume size.
4. Assign Drive Letter or Path, then format the partition into default file system NTFS. Click Finish to complete creating a new partition in Windows 10.
To delete the recovery partition follow these steps:
01. Right-click on the Start button.
02. Click Command Prompt (Admin).
03. Type diskpart.
04. Type list disk.
05. A list of disks will be displayed. Note the number of the disk which has the partition you wish to remove. (If in doubt open disk management and look there, see steps above).
06. Type select disk n (Replace n with the disk number with the partition you wish to remove).
07. Type list partition.
09. A list of partitions will be displayed and hopefully, you should see one called Recovery and it is the same size as the one you wish to remove.
10. Type select partition n (Replace n with the partition you wish to delete).
11. Type delete partition override.
The recovery partition will now be deleted.
Expanding a Partition to Use the Unallocated Space
Deleting a partition will create a section of unallocated space on your drive.
In order to use the unallocated space you have two choices:
* Format the partition.
* Extend another partition, such as the Windows partition.
You will need to use the Disk Management tool to do either of these things.
To open the disk management tool follow these steps:
01. Right-click on the Start button.
02. Choose Disk Management.
To format the partition and use it as somewhere to store data follow these steps:
01. Right-click on the unallocated space and choose New Simple Volume.
02. A wizard appears. Click Next to continue.
03. A window appears. Choose how much space the new volume should use out of the unallocated space.
04. To use all of the space leave the default and click Next or to use some of the space enter a new number and click Next.
05. You will be asked to assign a letter to the partition. Choose the letter from the drop-down.
06. Finally, you will be asked to format the drive. The default file system is NTFSbut you can change it to FAT32 or another file system if you so wish.
07. Enter a volume label and click Next.
08. Finally, click Finish
If you want to extend the Windows partition to use the space then you need to know that the unallocated space must appear immediately to the right of the Windows partition within the Disk Management tool. If it doesn’t then you will not be able to extend into it.
To extend the Windows partition:
01. Right-click the Windows Partition.
02. Click Extend Volume.
03. A wizard appears. Click Next to continue.
04. The partition to extend into will be automatically selected.
05. If you only want to use some of the unallocated space you can.
06. Reduce the size using the box provided or simply click Next to use all of the unallocated space.
07. Finally, click Finish.
The Windows partition will now be resized to include the extra space.
More Windows Tips: https://bit.ly/3dqc6gX
MAKE DONATE: https://paypal.me/aancreationD
AAN Website: https://www.aancreation.tech
AAN Game: https://www.youtube.com/c/AANGame