You must need to login..!
Nowadays, many programs take lots of memory during operation, which is a nightmare for low RAM systems. So to avoid this make your pen drive/USB of large size as RAM, which will allow your system to handle more operations and tasks. To know how to do this, follow the steps below.
1. Insert your pen drive and format it.
2. Right-click on your pen drive and click on “Properties”.
3. Click on the ‘Ready boost’ tab and then on ‘Use this device’.
4. Choose maximum space to reserve system speed
5. Click on OK and Apply.
6. You’re done! Use your pen drive as RAM.
More Windows Tips: https://bit.ly/3dqc6gX
MAKE DONATE: https://paypal.me/aancreationD
AAN Website: https://www.aancreation.tech
AAN Game: https://www.youtube.com/c/AANGame