You must need to login..!
Although Windows 10 has some great built-in apps, some of its built-in apps can sometimes become annoying. One of these apps is the Feedback app, and if this app bothers you, today we’ll show you how to disable the Feedback app in Windows 10.
What Is Feedback app, And How To Disable It In Windows 10?
Windows 10 is constantly developing, and this is one of the reasons why Microsoft is asking for your feedback on Windows 10. To provide feedback, Microsoft has installed the Feedback app that lets you send feedback directly to Microsoft developers. Although the Feedback app seems useful, some users don’t want to use it, and if you’re one of these users, you’ll be pleased to know that there’s a way to disable the Feedback app in Windows 10.
Solution 1 – Set Feedback app to ask for feedback less frequently
This simplest way to disable Feedback app is to set it to ask for feedback less frequently. To do that, follow these steps:
01. Open the Settings app and go to Privacy.
02. Choose Feedback & diagnostics from the list on the left.
03. Locate Windows should ask for my feedback section, and from the menu choose Never.
In most cases, this will be enough to stop Windows 10 from asking for your feedback, but you can also disable any notifications related to the Windows Feedback app. To do that, follow these instructions:
01. Open the Settings app and go to System.
02. Go to Notifications & actions.
03. Scroll down until you find Show notifications from these apps.
04. Find Windows Feedback on the list and make sure that you turn it off.
05. After doing that, all notifications from the Windows Feedback app will be disabled.
Solution 2 – Rename Windows Feedback app folder
Another way to disable the Windows Feedback app is to rename its installation directory to disable the application. To do that, follow these instructions:
01. Open File Explorer and go to C:\Windows\SystemApps.
02. In there you should find WindowsFeedback_cw5n1h2txyewy folder.
03. Right-click it and choose Rename.
04. Change the name of the folder to BACK_WindowsFeedback_cw5n1h2txyewy for example.
05. After you’ve changed the name of the folder, the Windows Feedback app should be successfully disabled on your computer.
Solution 3 – Use third party applications to remove Windows Feedback app
01. Download this tool and extract it on your computer.
02. Find Uninstall Feedback.cmd, right-click it, and choose Run as Administrator.
After these processes are completed, restart your computer.
Although the Feedback app has its purpose, some users don’t want to use it, and if you’re one of these users, we hope that our solutions have helped you disable the Feedback app on Windows 10.
More Microsoft Edge Tips: http://bit.ly/38pWU01
MAKE DONATE: https://paypal.me/aancreationD
AAN Website: https://www.aancreation.tech
AAN Game: https://www.youtube.com/c/AANGame